No water hand washes gel is currently a relatively hot cleaning supply, it can achieve the purpose of cleaning hands without washing under running water, but there are too many no-clean hand sanitizers on the market, and no-clean The gel also says that hands can be cleaned and sterilized without washing with water. I do n’t know what is the difference between this no-clean hand soap and no-clean gel?
No difference, in fact, the no-clean hand sanitizer is a no-clean hand sanitizing gel. The two contain the same ingredients. They are mainly composed of trichlorodiphenyl ether, ethanol, and skincare agents. They are generally transparent. It can kill pathogenic bacteria on hands without washing hands with water. The method and effect are the same.
No Water Hand Wash Gel
Is a good hand-washing liquid spray or a gel good?
No water hand wash gel supplier believes that:
Disposable hand sanitizing gel is good. No-clean gel, you can clean your hands quickly anytime, anywhere without water, soap, and towels. After extruding the gel, rub your hands directly until your hands are dry. During the process of rubbing your hands, the gel can After evaporating, the hands are dry and non-sticky after use. When applied to the hands, there will be a slight alcohol smell. After rubbing for a while, there is basically no smell, and considering the harmfulness of handwashing frequently, the gel will also The plant formula moisturizing factor and glycerin are added to protect the skin. After washing your hands, your hands will not feel dry. Although the spray is convenient and easy to carry, the effect of sterilization, disinfection and decontamination is not as good as that of the hand-free disinfection gel.
How to use disposable hand sanitizer?
1. Take 3-5 ml of disposable hand sanitizer into the palm of your hand, about the size of a dime coin.
2. Rub your hands with your hands (refer to the seven-step washing method).
3. Rub your palm against your palm.
4. Fingers are interlaced, palms rub against fingers.
5. Fingers are interlaced, palm to palm.
6. Hold your hands together and rub your fingers together.
7. Rub your thumb in your palm.
8. Rub your fingertips in the palm of your hand.
9. The left hand rotates and rubs from the right forearm to the elbow.
10. Knead until completely dry, usually takes 10-15 seconds.
11. We need to wait for the hand sanitizer to dry. Do not wipe the hand sanitizer with paper, otherwise, it will affect the effect.
12. For children to use, adults need to spray the hand sanitizer on their hands, and then the adults help the children to wipe their hands until they are completely dry.
1. Do not take orally; if accidentally splashed into eyes, rinse with water.
2. Flammable, keep away from open flame and store in a cool place.
3. It should be placed out of the reach of infants and young children.
4. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using it immediately, and seek medical attention if serious.